How can I avoid breaking the law?
- Treat everyone alike.
- Provide consistent and complete information to everyone.
- Make decisions based only on objective criteria.
- Do not make credit assumptions based on non-credit factors.
- Adheres strictly to established policies and practices.
How can I be sure I don’t discriminate illegally?
- Know the law.
- Understand your own cultural and personal bias.
- Manage your own feelings about difference in others.
- Learn about other cultures.
- Learn to communicate effectively.